About the Exhibition
29-31 October, 2020 (3 Days)
ICCB – International Convention City Bashundhara, Kuril Bishwa Road
(Next to 300 ft. Purbachal Express Highway) Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Savor International Limited
About The Show
Bangladesh has limited post-harvest storage infrastructure such as cold storages (current capacity 2.4 million MT in 393 cold storages all over the country against the demand of 4.5 million MT).
The shortage contributes to 40 per cent post-harvest losses worth USD 430 million a year- mostly borne by the farmers, also discouraging processors from investment (valued at USD 64 million) while Bangladesh needs at least 6.5 million MT or 1,244 cold storages to strive to reach 10 per cent cold storage infrastructure by 2022. Estimated size of the cold chain market of Bangladesh may be around USD 1.3 Billion. Therefore Bangladesh is going to be one of the largest market for Cold Chain Industry.
After the enormous success many international exhibitions Savor International Limited brings to you country’s 1st ever International Frozen Food & Cold Chain Exhibition – Cold Chain Bangladesh – 2020 which is going to be the premier destination for innovation, education and B2B networking for the entire refrigeration & cold chain industry. This International exhibition is scheduled to be held from 29- 31 October 2020 in order to foster the benefit of the entire Cold Chain industry. Cold Chain Bangladesh – 2020 will showcase Fresh & Frozen Seafood, Meat and other frozen and chilled food, Processing Machinery and Equipment, Packaging and Labeling Supplies, Refrigeration logistics & Supplies Machinery, Freight Forwarding and Logistics Services etc.
SO GEAR UP FOR NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES.
Personal Invitation to Chairman, MD, CEO’s, other I decision makers, investors, consultants and experts from the following fields:
- Official experts
- Security Experts
- Building Engineers
- Trade and Business Centers
- Research and Development Centers
- Restaurant, Bar & Club
- Whole sellers & Retailers
- Large & Small Supermarket
- Facility and Utility Management
- Financing and Investment
- Dealers & Distributors
- Storage, Transport & Logistics Experts
- Catering Services
- Hospital, Hotel & Resort
- Exporters & Importers
- Manufacturers & Processors
- Investors And Procuring entity from different industry and other stakeholders etc.
IMC Plan For Cold Chain Bangladesh 2020
- Newspaper insertion – in renowned dailies.
- Advertisements in Business, Fashion and Lifestyle Magazines.
- Radio Commercial insertion in FM Radios- from 10 days before the event.
- Television Commercial at prime time.
- Digital media- Social Media pages, Web Ads in renowned high traffic web pages.
- Multiple Billboards/Banner for in strategic Locations/Posters.
- Invitation Cards for personalized invitation.
- Outdoor Communication in LED projections.
- Vehicle branding for the expo.